August 2012 Weddings
Options

Lots of Checks!

I had a really productive weekend/beginning of the week!

We registered at BBB and Target on Sunday, I picked up my wedding shoes Monday (I had them dyed a light blue to match the bridesmaid dresses) and on Tuesday we booked our rehearsal dinner venue! 

I also received a lot of the BM gifts I ordered, so far they are getting cute flip flops for the reception, each is getting a different bracelet that I think they will like and I got each a picture frame that I will be printing out pictures and puttng in them.

Today I ordered the candles we needed for centerpieces and we picked out our invitations from VP- will order when we have all our coupons together!

Re: Lots of Checks!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_lots-of-checks-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:7e38dd59-79f9-400d-ac6a-f7639f0e849fPost:18d1a6b3-259d-4072-bf65-5e51ade793b8">Re: Lots of Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the checks!  We will be registering at the same places next weekend.  Do you have any tips about the process you used to decide what to register for at each store?  Registering seems really overwhelming to me, so I kind of want to have a plan going in. 
    Posted by libby2483[/QUOTE]

<div>We actually didn't plan on registering anywhere other than BBB... Almost all guests are local and there are about 5 BBB in our area, plus you can purchase online. My biggest advice is that it helped me a ton to have a list of what we wanted ahead of time. We actually started a list a few months ago and whenever either of us thought of something we wrote it down. After BBB there were some items we didn't find everything we needed to checked out Target. Our BBB registry has about 100 items and Target 40... so we used Target just to supplement. Both registries are nice because after we came home we viewed them online and could add and delete on both once we were home and our heads cleared a bit. Good luck!!</div>
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards