*drumroll*

Favorite candy bar!

April fool's :)
It's first date location with FI!!
Bio!
Updated 8/9!

Re: Andddd the winner is....

• Options
    phew for a second there i was like "omg I never have choc!! I dont have a good siggy!"  hahah
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    Ah, was hoping not to get this one, becuase my FI and I technically had our 'first date' without ever knowing. haha

We had been friends for 2 years before actually dating.  We 'unnoficially' dated for about 2 months over the summer before we finally made it official, and one of the first outings was a result of talking online, telling each other we were bored...so we decided to take a trip to canal fest to eat polish food and watch the boat race, since i've never been. it started pouring rain so we cuddled close and hid under other people's umbrellas to watch the race from the bridge.
    after the race we decided to go see 'the dark knight' but we just missed a showing, so we had to wait around for the next one.  Since i had never seen batman movies before, he took the time to explain the whole backstory so I wouldnt be confused.  I could care less... i just liked hearing his voice! haha

...when we look back at how our relationship progressed over the years since we met....we consider that our first date, because it was the first full day we spent alone together on purpose, and there was so much electricity in the air that we really couldn't pretend anymore that we weren't attracted to each other. lol
  • Options
    Yay! I am going to wait for my local board to announce our siggy challenge before I put this one up. :)
  • Options
    just had a short debate and concluded that we saw the Boune Identity!  I know it was a movie date, and I told him I wanted to buy my own ticket b/c I wasn't sure I wanted it to be an official date... he went ahead of time and bought the tickets!  and then we lived happily ever after! well sorta like that!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

This may be a silly question, but I am still new at this....How do you post a siggy?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This restaurant is SO special to us....we had our first date at a really awesome Mexican restaurant in Ithaca,NY. We both went to Ithaca College and LOVE this restaurant. I'm originally from Upstate,NY and he's from New Jersey. After a lot of thought, we decided Ithaca felt like home to us & that's why we're getting married there. 

Best part......we went back to this restaurant last summer when we were in Ithaca doing engagement pictures....and this is also where we set our date for our wedding. So we had a first date & set a date at Viva! :):):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards