August 2012 Weddings

Time to make you laugh

I went for a brazillian wax today and I told the tech I was getting married this weekend. She gave me a blinged out star on my vajayjay LMAO!!!! It is some kind of body art sticker. It stays on for 5 days. Now all my parts will be blinging LOL.  
imageAnniversary

Re: Time to make you laugh

• hahahahaha :) glad you ended a painfull experience with a laugh and bling :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LMAO YOU GOT VAJAZZLED!!

You gotta tell us your FI's reaction to that when he sees it!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's hilarious...and awesome!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • Heck yeah! Now you've got a little hidden surprise for your man on the wedding night :) awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's hilarious! I only have an hour and a half left at work, and it's dragging. This just made it much better.

You will definitely have to report back and let us know his reaction.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_time-to-make-you-laugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:876fa57e-11ac-4ac7-b0ad-cbd91df0490fPost:af5c2962-146a-40bc-9caa-35a50d10fa8d">Re: Time to make you laugh</a>:
    [QUOTE]LMAO YOU GOT VAJAZZLED!! You gotta tell us your FI's reaction to that when he sees it!!!
    Posted by ohnoitskaroljo[/QUOTE]

<div>LMFAO at the VAJAZZLED! </div><div>
    </div><div>I will definitely report back on his reaction. </div>
    imageAnniversary
  • haha.....thank you for that!
  • Lol im glad I took a break from cleaning to procrastinate. That made my night.
    85image 71image 14image
  • edited August 2012
    I'm pretty sure the term VAJAZZLED is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards