August 2012 Weddings
Options

Alot more done!

Definitely a productive day. We found more tables since we are doing a backyard reception and are simply borrowing tables. Just need a few more. Got paint at Hobby Lobby and sponges for some diy work. Finished making stones baggies to hold down balloons. Met with the photographer and worked out payments and what photos we want. Figured out where I will be getting dressed and all of that. And printed my vows! So exciting to be getting everything finished up. What do you all have left to do with the big day coming up? :D

Re: Alot more done!

• Options
    We're ALMOST done. We gotta package up our reader's gifts, our parents gifts, write up thank you cards, prepare speeches, press my wedding dress because it has ONE wrinkle in it (I'm nervous about that!), make up wedding announcements (which I am thinking I'll do the day after the wedding since I'll be home and can take them to the post office then) and put together tip envelopes :D 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ohnoitskaroljo, try hanging it in the bathroom while you take a hot shower. The steam won't harm the dress and may get the wrinkle out.

As soon as FI joins me here in my home state, we'll go pick up his tux and get the license. I have to send the day-of schedule to everyone who needs it, as well as print out extra copies. I need to make sure I've paid for all the flowers and ask when they can be picked up, plus make the final payment to the cake baker. And then tomorrow is my mani/pedi and hair trim.

I can't believe there's so little left to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards