August 2012 Weddings
Options

Need opinions!

Ok, there are 3 venues in my area. One is really out of the question, because of the area that you have to drive through to get there. (It's safe, but the area around it is NOT!) So I'm really down to 2.

The larger venue has enough room to comfortably seat everyone for the ceremony and reception, all indoors. Round and rectangle tables provided, and regular brown folding chairs included.One day rental from 8am-12.  There's also a place for the bride and groom each to prepare. It's cost is $1300, $300 you get back as long as the venue is cleaned after the event.

The smaller venue will only hold the ceremony OR reception inside. But there are area's that are really beautiful to hold the ceremony/reception outside as well. It only provides rectangle tables and folding chairs. The rental is 2 days (8am day 1- 12 midnight day 2) There's only one room for the bride or groom to get ready, but the cost is $700.

The one I like the best is #2, it is GORGEOUS! But I'm not sure which one is the better value, because with venue 2 we'll have to rent a tent and all the stuff that goes along with an out door ceremony, ect...

So, help me out ladies; which seems the better buy?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards