August 2012 Weddings

meal ideas

Hi, bit of a newbe on here.. Our wedding is in Las Vegas in August.  There will be 13 of us in our wedding party, with all different tastes, so where can we go for a meal to suit everyone (2 kids, the rest adults, but bearing in mind I want it to suit us all, as we are flying from UK!!)  Can anyone reccommend restaurants??
Help and advice needed!
Thank you xx

Re: meal ideas

• I would post this on the Las Vegas board, as they will be able to help you better. On the left click to expand Local Wedding Boards, and scroll down to Nevada- Las Vegas!

I would also suggest googling Las Vegas restaurants, as there are many different types of restaurants (buffets, fancier restaurants, themed restaurants, etc.)...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also when posting this on the Las Vegas boards, might want to specify if this is just a social dinner or a rehearsal dinner as that could mean the difference between getting recommendations for restauraunts that do & don't have function rooms. Good luck!
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I highly recommend using Yelp to figure out reviews on different places.  Take some good/bad reviews with a grain of salt, but you should get an overall picture of which places are good and which aren't as good as they might seem.

Anniversary

•  I’m a crazy foodie… as in actually fly to places just for dinner…I highly recommend Mix at Mandalay Bay (1 Michelin Star), it’s my absolute favorite in Vegas. It’s very reasonably priced for the amazing food it offers, their Tuaca Sidecars are the best of the whole West Coast. The Wynn has several good places as well, may be worth checking out.

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards