August 2012 Weddings
Options

XP NJ: contact trouble?? (Cindy Marotta)

So I met with a day of coordinator last Saturday (October 15th). (Cindy Marotta from all about you events btw) We had been in contact via e-mail to set up the appt (our whole email conversation was all done in 1 day - that's how quickly she responded)
She was awesome and both fiance and I were hooked! When we came home we talked it over and decided to book. I e-mailed her the next day (Sunday, October 16th) telling her that we'd like to hire her and sent her a few questions that I had forgotten to ask but told her to send over a contract asap. 
No response. 
I emailed her again on Wednesday the 19th just saying that I just wanted to make sure she had gotten my email.
So it's Sunday, October 23 and I haven't heard back from her at all.I'm FREAKING out! What do you girls think I should do? I really loved her and want to book but how long should I give her before I start looking elsewhere?Any ideas/ suggestions?
Also, she had said that e-mail was the best way to contact her and all my other emails were responded to within a few hrs so I believed this one asking to book would be the same?
---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards