August 2012 Weddings
Options

Interview Update

So, I still have not had the 2nd interview for the job I told you ladies about. That's next week.

but this morning I had a phone interview with Target to be a HR Executive Intern (also paid)  and they would hire me on immediately after graduation if I perform well.  Only a few hours after the phone interview the lady I spoke with called me back and said I really stood out to her and she scheduled me for a 2nd interview there next week also!

I am really hoping one of these two options works out :)

Re: Interview Update

• Options
    WOW congrats!!! That is so great Janelle. I'm not gonna lie, I saw Target and was like - heck yea!!

Good luck again!!
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow that's great news It's sook worth it to intern at a huge corporation I regret I didn't.... It def helps out when looking for a job down the line...esp now! Gluck I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    That's amazing- you must have an awesome resume and interview really well!!! I hope you get offers from BOTH companies. Best of luck!!
  • Options
    Got the Country Inn & Suites internship! :)

Now I am just going to continue with the Target interviews and see where that takes me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards