August 2012 Weddings

Finally...a clear concept!

Whew...a weight has been lifted! In the early stages of planning but for the past two months we couldn't decide on a city to host our wedding in as I am from the US but now living in Germany with family on the West and East coast. So I've spent the week mapping out location and venue ideas and after another post on here and some great advice from you ladies, a clear plan has been born!

We've reconfirmed I am def going to be an August bride (was toying with Sept as well). Date set :August 31st (Friday evening wedding)

Master guest list complete: 56 including us!

Narrowed down to two venues near Jacksonville FL (the city I lived in the past 4 years and met my FI in). It's between The White Room and Palm Valley Gardens.

Photoghrapher booked-former boss and good friend of mine, our wedding gift from him.

Were going to rent a big beach house with friends to stay the week leading up to the wedding.

I had already planned a trip to be in the states next month for 3 weeks before I dove into wedding planning, so Jax isn't somewhere I will be next month and our time line doesn't allow it as we will already be on East & West coast...so I will fly over around Thanksgiving to view venues.

Although nothing is in stone yet, having a concept has helped me tremendously! Just thought I would share with my fellow Knottie's :)
Visit The Knot! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards