August 2012 Weddings
Options

DIY DONE: Tags for OOT bags

So instead of doing a gable box like I originally wanted to and was going to include a tote bag inside with an anchor on it, I decided to instead make the tote the OOT bag and nix the gable boxes (I couldn't find them any cheaper than $1 a box and that will save me some $)

On the outside I wanted to put a hang tag with this little image i designed at work last week.

So I just had all the hangtags (25) printed at Staples and wanted to share. They came out cute. I am going to get a black ribbon to tie them to the outside of the bag.

So heres what I want the bag to look like: (with a black or navy anchor)

And here is the tags I had printed!

The total cost of the hangtags (25 pcs)- from Staples was $4.00 to print them on 120lb stock and cut them down to size (they are 3 x 3") plus I had a 20% off coupon!
The totes are $1 online and the transfer paper I got with a 40% off Michaels coupon, so those won't cost me that much either.

I am hoping to do each OOT bag for around $3. I am going to put in water bottles, candy, advil, some mints, and maps and stuff (that I already picked up for free from the tourism board). The water bottle labels, I made myself already and just have to print out them out too!

Are any of you ladies doing OOT bags?
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards