August 2012 Weddings
Options

Errr back from vaca to hell at work

Sorry I have to vent. Mostly cuz im kind of embarassed to vent to my mom/friends. I called FI but he didint have much to say. he was at work and couldn't really talk.

Long story short. I'm back from Vaca today at work. And I made two minor errors that were found in my absence. My coworker sent me 26 texts about the mistakes over the course of my vaca. and said my boss told her to "harass me" so i know i did stuff wrong.

I came in today and was pretty ho hum about the entire thing. It put a damper on my vaca. I dont really know how but one thing lead to another and basically my coworker and i started yelling at each other, and I told her hes not my boss and I;m not hers nad its not her place to tell me my mistakes and basically scold me... and i said "i dont understnad why you have to repeate the stuff she says. its annoying" and I probably shouldnt have said anything. Her reply was "I DONT TELL YOU EVERYTHING. like how our boss wants me to talk to you about your weight or thinks you need highlights in your hair"

I started hysterically crying.

I called my boss and told her i wanted to work from home, and  she said i couldnt and if i took a personal day after my vacation- that it would be totally unprofessional...UHHHHHHHH
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards