August 2012 Weddings
Options

Still UN-married!

I feel like the only UN-Married gal here! ;) So happy for all of you and your beautiful weddings! All I can say is, "Is it Friday yet?"

I had my final hair trial yesterday and was in love with my hair. Jeremy and I went out last night with a couple friends to celebrate our final single Saturday, we are the first of our group of friends to get married... And I am patiently anticipating the arrival of my family, they left Minnesota yesterday to come to AZ so hopefully they will get here safely in the next few days! I am really excited to move to "the nest" and stop planning and start living our beautiful marriage! :)

Anniversary

Re: Still UN-married!

• Options
    Nope not the only one, just no one is posting as much cuz they're all married and gone lol. Ithink I am the only one getting married tomorrow! Congrats the 5 days will be here before yu know it!
  • Options
    I still try to check over here for those of your left! Soak in every moment of these last few days and take time to soak in the whole day when it gets here. Congrats on your upcoming weddings! Be sure to jjoin us on the nest when your back. :)
  • Options
    Yes! Friday can't be here soon enough, but its really Wednesday and Thursday I am really looking forward to, our out of towners get here on those days, I haven't seen my family in a little over a year so I am anticipating greatly! Lots of DIY stuff done today. Getting the last minute stuff done, boxed up and ready to be transported!! :
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Im still unmarried as well. Friday cant come fast enough. lol
  • Options
    Im a friday girl as well. So you are not alone. And yes friday cannot come fast enough.
    Pumpernickel and olive juice
  • Options
    Some are still around. Not sure how to find all of you on the nest. Was married on 8/10 still waiting on professional photos. :( Hopefully this week see some. Good luck of Friday it goes by super fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    This week is going super slow but I don't know if it is just that... SLOW or if I am so anxious that EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves. I have 2 hours left of work then I am done until next week! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards