August 2012 Weddings

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Looking for some not so traditional ideas. Will probably be about 8 girls or so but I'm not a club / bar kind of girl and my MOH is asking for ideas but I've got nothing....

Any ideas?
---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• Around me they have a coastal wine trail every summer. Which a bunch of the local wineries have an event under a tent and they bring in local foods, appetizers and you can sample all the different wines at the different tables. its a fun event last summer we took my mother again and his parents with us, i also saw a bachelorette party there. (she said she was "past going out to clubs" so it was a fun afternoon).
    I believe localwineevents.com is where i originally found it.

Other ideas:
    pottery classes, or have a bunch of people bring movies, fave foods or a fondue or tasting party.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to a bach party recenlt and we did belly dancing lessons! That was so much fun and everyone absolutely loved it!
  • I read where some ladies rented a pontoon boat and spent the day on the lake. (don't forget your sunscreen, though!!!)  Maybe a cooking class, horseback riding or zip lining.  There are a ton of options!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I live near the Mississippi, so my sister is looking into booking us a cruise with dinner and drinks. Fun idea if you are near water.
  • I am hoping to go to a burlequese show and have dinner with some girls before.  One of my girlfriends is a burlequese dancer and I have been to some of her shows, it is really fun to watch, and I know it is something a little edgy, but something more enjoyable than watching male strippers dance around me.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • We're doing dinner followed by drinks at a cocktail lounge.  We'll sleepover at my sister's house and run a 5k in the morning.
  • I'm thinking we are going to have a quiet night in the hotel the night before the wedding.  Bring a bottle of wine or a few cases of Smirnoff Ice/Mike's Hard Lemonade, paint our nails, and just relax!  That's what I want :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My only tips is to begin planning early, there were tons of problems running about in the final minute but it turned out terrific, it’s seriously worth planning in advance. We located a list of 99 scavenger hunt ideas and put the topics on the back of t-shirts which was the most wonderful evening! We found an excellent bridal shower checklist and created some custom post cards and t shirts created from this website:

www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards