Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Say Anything Wednesday!

Re: Say Anything Wednesday!

• Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom and FSMIL(his stepmom actually) are both invited to my b-party. They have been to my parties before and they know me. If they don't come I will understand but it will be because they don't want to "crash" rather than the awkward situation. I love that I have that kind of relationship with them!Now FMIL(his real mom)...yeah no. haha!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom tries really hard to have "that kind" of relationship with me, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Call me crazy, but I really just don't like talking about sex with my mom. Anything else is fair game, just not that!
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I fail at trying to have an Italian accent. Last night I went from bad Italian accent(possibly dracula accent) to British. Wait what?! LOL
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we need the rain and I get that but it makes lots of things very difficult to do.  Like travel between schools. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This morning I had an irrational hatred for 4-way stop intersections.I had to get some car repairs done this week.  Getting married didn't make me feel more grown up, but getting car repairs does.  That's messed up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks Amber. I went to college in Kansas, my husband is from Kansas, as well as extended family. Your comment was not only ignorant, but rude. Not sure if you have ever been able to get out of this great state, but there are people in every state with poor ettiquette and class. Yep, I'm butt hurt. No patience for ignorance.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked our hotel room for our trip to San Antonio next month. I used the name your own price option on Priceline and got a really good deal on a nice hotel on the Riverwalk : )
  • Options
    danielle0789danielle0789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I just took a 2 and a half hour nap, and now I dont feel like going to work. I just feel like staying home with him and cuddling(sp?). But I do admit, I LOVE this rain, except for the stupid drivers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard the River walk is gorgeous when it's decorated for the holidays.
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you lurk on this board, but don't post, DO NOT email an individual who has posted their email address for a specific purpose on one of the threads. The person you emailed is thoroughly creeped out, and you have violated her personal space.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Extremely-skinny-girl-in-front-of-me-at-Starbucks who ordered a VENTI Pumpkin Spice Latte with WHOLE MILK and DOUBLE SUGAR Oatmeal, Damn you.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Extremely-skinny-girl-in-front-of-me-at-Starbucks who ordered a VENTI Pumpkin Spice Latte with WHOLE MILK and DOUBLE SUGAR Oatmeal, Damn you. And then I look to the Heaven's and shout, "Why God, Why????"  Seriously, jealous.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And then I order my teeny tiny coffe, and don't you dare put whole milk or real sugar in there! whilst averting my eyes from the bakery case.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Exactly, Banana. "I'll have a tall, skinny pumpkin spice latte" "ma'am we don't do that" "oh, sorry...I meant, tall pumpkin spice latte, non-fat, no whip"  ::disappointed face/glaring over at extremely skinny girl who probably doesn't work out either::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The girl who covers me today left to go to lunch with our OM and another lady for our Managing director's 50th birthday.  They left at 11:30.  They're still not back yet.  And I have to pee...and I'm hungry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered exactly that--a tall, nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte and still felt guilty about it
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whenever I see someone use "STD's" on here, I think of sexually transmitted disease.  And I giggle a little.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie, my FI does too!  He always says stuff like "how are the knotties std's?"  "any knotties having problems with their std's?"  It makes him laugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know yesterday I complained about not being able to work out because I was so congested, but today I'm wondering how long I can justify not working out because I'm "still sick". I've been coughing a lot today, does that count?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Wow, thanks Amber. I went to college in Kansas, my husband is from Kansas, as well as extended family. Your comment was not only ignorant, but rude. " Wait a minute, you took that way out of context. It was not a general statement about EVERYBODY in Kansas, just SOME of my family from there, and I think I know them well enough to know how they are. No where in there did I state everyone in Kansas was the same way, I have other family from there that are the complete opposite, alot of it is where they are from in Kansas. I myself have lived in Kansas, simply put it was not meant to knock anybody down. That would be like somebody who doesn't live in Texas saying we all ride horses and wear boots. Some do, but most don't!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot that on this board you have to explain everything you write in details, because people always like to take things the worse way possible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to look puffy & overweight in my E-Pics.  I can't stop eating.
  • Options
    mscheese424mscheese424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excitied we got our band for the wedding last night!  They are so awesome and it happens to be my neighbor so they are playing for a steal!!My mom is coming to my bachelorrette party she is helping plan it but I am doing a weekend thing either cruise or all inclusive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am laughing very hard right now. Should I explain that in more detail?? : )
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our e-pic session last night and our photographer has teasers up on her blog!!! http://www.bluesunshinephotography.com/2009/10/amy-and-aldo-denton-engagement-photography/Yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy, you should AW that!  Those are cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy, those are so awesome. You both look fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emi, Please explain further. 
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll make a new post after work so I don't totally hijack this one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards