August 2012 Weddings
Options

Hair and Makeup trial

I have a question for you gals.

As I've mentioned before (but I have no idea if anyone remembers, nor do I expect anyone to) I live in Philadelphia but will be getting married in Orange County, CA.  I've already booked the company who will be doing my hair and makeup for the wedding (Hair Comes the Bride), but I'm unsure as to when to book the trial.

I'll be home at my parents' house for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year--Thanksgiving will be much too busy because FI and I will be meeting with a lot of wedding vendors, but I was thinking of booking my trial when I go home for Christmas--is this too early?  When are all of you planning on getting your trial?

The company even told me they could do a trial the week of the wedding, but I would never cut it that close.

Here's the thing:  I'm sure I'll be back out to California between December and August--be it for a wedding shower, or making some wedding plans, or whatever--but I don't have any plans to right now, and I can't be certain I will end up going back out.

Do you think December is too early for a hair and makeup trial for a wedding in late August?

Photobucket

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards