August 2012 Weddings

Weekend Updates :)

Share with us your WR and NWR updates from this weekend! :)

Re: Weekend Updates :)

• WR: We booked our wedding day transportation! A limo coach like I posted about earlier. We also got in the mail our mock ups of the photo booth strips! And they looked great.

NWR: I went home for the weekend again and spent time with my FI. We tried out our new Kinect and did some work outs on it. Lets just say I am pretty sore still today. :/ Yoga kicks my butt.
  • WR: Went to the bridal show here in town, may have found my photographer and dj!! YAY

NWR: Spent time with my daughters and fi watching ET and Harry and the Hendersons. We also started redoing our kitchen floor last night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    WR: We tasted cakes! and registered! (well started teh registry)
    NWR: We went snowshoeing after the snow died down, it was so fun! My mom had gotten us snowshoes for xmas so we finally got to use them.
     I watched the patriots WIN!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo
    cant wait till the superbowl. 
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • WR: Nothing for my wedding, but stood up in my cousin's wedding :):) She's katiebaka over on the January 2012 board. It was a fantastic day with only 4 crises that were quickly resolved, and now I have a new cousin! I was exhausted for the dance but danced the entire night, and believe me, I am paying for it still! I've been limping around lol.

NWR: Nothing lol, it was a wedding weekend!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR: The BM dresses arrived from David's Bridal. Started working on the table numbers (my mom just got a new cricut, so it's going to be a super DIY wedding now...lol).
    NWR: I slept lots. I had a cold, so I felt crummy the whole weekend.
  • WR: Not a whole lot sadly...

NWR: Cleaned the kitchen and other housework, started getting everything prepped for tax season 2012!! My FI is a tax preparer in MN!! I am recovering from minor surgery and a cold, so hard to do much other than clean and relax!  We watched part of The Two Towers, and will finish that tonight!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: not much at all, I had family in town.

NWR: Watched football, and celebrated Chinese New Year with my family- Year of the Dragon!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR: ordered some STD's....waiting on my proofs.

NWR: Went to a really weird concert. Lord T and eloise.
  • WR: I went to visit my sister in NH and she helped me prep the STDs! We got about 90% of them sent out yesterday!! Also bought a couple of flower pots for a DIY project while there, and looked around for wedding shoes (for both of us).

NWR: Saw Beauty and the Beast 3D with my sis :) And did a little shopping, watched some movies at her place, and went out to eat a couple of times. I love going to see her!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards