Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW: Wedding things in general!

Save the dates just came in from VistaPrint and they look awesome, picture in Bio under photo galleries. We finally sent in the deposit for the Cake Guys, figured out ceremony and reception music, did wording for the invite and program. I am getting my dress altered with Becky next wednesday, got my wedding shoes PIB. I think that is it :)

Re: AW: Wedding things in general!

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow, those turned out great!
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I was really impressed and it was like $10 bucks for 100 including envelopes!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pphqt10- Did you use The Cake Guys "Sweet Inspirations Package" or did you go in and have a consultation??  Tell me all about it!! I was thinking of using them, and am glad to hear someone else is as well  :)
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    edited December 2011
    I went in and did a consultation, when looking at the sweet inspirations packages for how many people we are having, it was over the minimum anyways. I am getting my cake and a grooms cake and the pricing is very reasonable it is $3.50 a slice for my cake and only $2.95 a slice for grooms cake, they charged a little bit for design and small fondant work.
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    edited December 2011
    I actually got them at DSW for under $50 but they were hard to find and they are not on DSW website!
  • Options
    aphitxaphitx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dang- I'm getting married the week before you and I am lacking music (we have a DJ though), program, and not getting my dress altered til next month (with Becky, of course)!  Now, I'm feeling behind!  :-)Good for you!!!Amy
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TracyKeal I am using the Cake Guys.  Best cake ever!
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those turned out fantastic! And I love your shoes, so cute.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks! Wow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your save the dates.  I will be ordering ours within the next month, and I was totally set on magnets until I saw yours.  They are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those look great! And I LOVE your shoes!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Way to go on the checks! Love the save the date's!
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks!  I LOVE your shoes!  I've been searching for shoes, but this season just seems to have produced the ugliest shoes (at least, IMO).  Cute ones like that seem to be hard to find this fall.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again ladies, and the save the dates were really easy to design just two slides in Power Point and grouped all the text boxes and pictures then saved both as pictures uploaded them on a postcard on vistaprint. They send coupons all the time for 100 free postcards, it cost $4.99 for each upload and $4.99 for envelopes, I did the 1 week shipping (it came in less than a week) and it was almost exactly $30 for it all!!!
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you get the coupons?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    edited December 2011
    sign up for their email, they will send like tons a day but I think it is worth it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards