August 2012 Weddings

STD and coworker question

Ok ladies, I have a bit of a dilemma I've been wrangling over unsuccessfully.

I don't know if I should send STDs to my coworkers, and here's the situation. My last day at that job was today, so now they are former coworkers technically. We all got along but there are a few that turned into really close friends, and we are also friends outside of work and will continue to be. I really want them to be able to come to my wedding and so want to send them STDs. However, although I am no longer working there I am worried about 'hurting' so to speak the people who I am not inviting to the wedding. As in, people I got along with quite well but am not close enough to in order to invite. There is also one that I can't decide if I'm inviting or not, we used to be closer but after awhile we still got a long well, but aren't as close as we used to be. I'm most concerned about slighting her. Also, there is one that will be invited because I got along with him well and he is friends with FI's friend who we are inviting, however I think it would be a little creepy to send him a STD magnet with our pictures on it. Maybe that's just me overthinking though?

I guess my original question is, should I send STDs to the coworkers/friends I am close with and not worry about the others? Or should I not? I can't assume that they won't talk about it at work. Also would it be okay to not send a STD to the one male coworker but still invite him to the wedding?

I apologize in advance if this post is confusing, but thank you for you input! I just really need outside perspective on it!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards