• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2012 Weddings

Help! Breaking up with a vendor...

Hi ladies, I don't post here often but could really use some advice.  FI and I met with a videographer last week, he gave us an incredible discount on prices because he was found through a referral.  After seeing his work and his very affordable prices we were sold.  Then we get the contract and it's not for the full 8 hours that we had discussed in our meeting, he wants to charge us $200 for an extra hour and a half.  He becomes very pushy and demanding so we decide to meet with another video guy last night. Absoulutely LOVED the new guy and feel like we "clicked" more with him.  

I email former video guy and say "Thank you for taking the time to meet with us however, we have decided to go in another direction and will not be needing your services."

He responds with an immediate "Really, how come?" and then proceeds to call me twice in a row. 

My questions are, do I need to respond back to his email?  I thought I had it covered with my original email?  If so, what do I even say at this point? TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards