Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Monday Morning Football....

It was a great weekend for football in my opinion.  I need to put my Aggie pictures back up!  Whoop!!!!  (and the win was in Lubbock no less).

Re: Monday Morning Football....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    All I can say is YEA FROGS!   Way to crush BYU and leap past Boise in the rankings to #6. I bought tickets to the Utah game on Saturday night.  I can't wait!  It potentially will be the biggest game ever!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome football weekend! Although my Razorbacks lost, Crimson Tide won and then with the Cowboys win yesterday our house was a very happy one! And to throw in some baseball. I'm so happy the Yankees are heading to the World Series. Also the new Pluckers is open in Arlington, Best. Wings. Ever!
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We finally beat Tech... what more can I say?  I'm shocked but very very pleased :)
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dreynol1Dreynol1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My weekend was surprising and not in a good way. Tech lost to A&M. We looked like my high school football team (the one I teach at) that has not won a district game for the last two years. It was awful. But..congrats to the Aggies. They played well and came prepared. I hope Tech gets it together soon. Losing is not fun. I hope Sheffield gets better soon. Potts cannot produce.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My high school football team is going to the playoffs for the first time in 26 years. It's causing all kinds of cognitive dissonance for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice win for OU, but bummed at the news that Sam Bradford is having season-ending surgery. Poor guy--I would say poor us, but Landry is doing a pretty good job!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweet! Another KU fan!! Yes, the Hawks blew it, but I wasn't surprised. It was a beautiful day in Lawrence!! We had a blast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emi, I was thinking about you while I was watching the game--I'm glad you had fun!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still mad that we lost to A&M, I have yet to lose to them since I've gone to Tech and then we lost badly. At least the Cowboys won..
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and my family and I now refer to Taylor Potts as "The Player" Sheffield cannot come back fast enough!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very happy with the Aggie win (which I had to keep up with via ESPN on my phone since we were out with Chris' family)! The Eagles are playing tonight, so hopefully they will play a heck of a lot better then they did last week... And even though it's not football related, I hope the Phils win the world series!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marissa, I hadn't heard that Sam was having surgery but I always worry that the players (or the coaches allowing them to) rush back too soon from injuries.  I remember a couple of years ago when McCoy had had a really bad concussion (I referred to it as a full body concussion--he had been slammed to the ground basically) and he came back the next week to play against the Aggies.  He didn't look right for most of the game and I felt that someone (an adult) should have taken the initiative to say "No". 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards