Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Say Anything Wednesday!!

Re: Say Anything Wednesday!!

• Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to cancel lunch plans for today because my boss signed me up for a webinar while I was on vacation  :(Ok, so maybe that's a little more B&M.  Oh well.  I've got nothing else.  I vented my issues yesterday and feel better now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:-O
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoever is in charge of our "Dear..." letters on Tuesdays is slacking off on the job.  Our acceptance rate for coming to the wedding is at 23% right now.  Part of me is happy, a very small part of me is sad.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had SO much fun taking our engagement pics yesterday morning.   It has only been less than 24 hours but I am so excited to see them I just may burst!Also, I REALLY have to stop looking at trash to treasure.   Seriously..it is not good for my health.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stupidly, I went and read the lyrics for "Father and Daughter" which is the song I danced to with my dad at the wedding.  I've read them before and I was still bawling within thirty seconds.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am irritated.  I probably shouldn't be, and I am probably being too sensitive.  But regardless, I am still irritated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want more sleep.Wish some people in the cast of the musical would grow up and put their big girl panties on. We are not in high school anymore!shortgirl - there really isn't one particular person in charge of posting these threads. My back is really bothering me today for some reason. Not cool back! Not cool!I am so impatient waiting for my bridal pictuuurreess!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Apple - I am sorry your back hurts :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent in the contract and deposits for my florist/event designer and NEW day of coordinator this morning... so I am officially done booking all the big vendors! Ok there's still the issue of transportation...
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a giant zit coming in on my chin. It hurts.
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE GOT A NEW CAR LAST NIGHT! Eeeeee!!  I wish I could drive it, but hubby has the longer commute so he gets to drive the new car. Booo. But it's SO freaking pretty. Yay!
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple - welcome to the world of musical theatre. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Apple- I didn't mean whoever posts the thread but whoever 'answers' our letters out in the universe.  KWIM?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jess, I'm sorry - I hope whatever it is that's upsetting you gets better.  :(Apple, I'm sorry your back hurts.  That's no bueno.I wish it was tomorrow around 7pm right about now.  I'm tired and I really want a coke, but I know I shouldn't have one.  Damn you, willpower!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple- I didn't mean whoever posts the thread but whoever 'answers' our letters out in the universe. KWIM?oooooh! What does KWIM mean? LOLMandy - yeah thanks! LOL Unfortunately, it's the dance company making most of the drama! The drama from the actors we had have been resolved like adults(at least the drama to my knowledge haha!) I don't remember this drama when I was doing regular plays...hmmmm! But I am really enjoying acting again! Just need to work on my singing so I can become a triple threat! :DThanks for the sympathy knotties! I didn't even do anything last night so I'm really not sure why my back has all of a sudden decided to give me issues. Hopefully my chiro adjustment will fix it today.I am getting way too much pleasure in playing around with ordering christmas cards for me and David this year...since we will have the same last name! heeee! And we actually have a nice pic to put on them LOL I want to wait til after the wedding but VistaPrint is having a great deal on them now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KWIM - Know what I mean
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am pretending this week that this is just a regular week like no other and I am not getting married in 9 days.  Next week will be crazy enough.  Wedding?  What wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sick at work! My head is pounding my nose won't stop running or sneezing. In no way do I feel like being at work, I really just want to be miserable in my bed. Maybe when my boss gets here at 12 I can talk him into letting me leave. Please say yes! Lol Mandy-Congrats on the new car! What did y'all get?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shortgirl - oooh! IKWYM! (I know what you mean hehe :p)crap I forgot what else I was going to say.So last night I totally switched two words in a sentence. I said The electricity better be home when I get on! LMAO! It took me a full 10 seconds to realize that I said it wrong...while Gypsy and Paige were just laughing at me hahaha!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok I remember! I am pretending this week that this is just a regular week like no other and I am not getting married in 9 days. Next week will be crazy enough. Wedding? What wedding? Stephie - I am so trying to do this as well but EVERY NIGHT people are asking me...are you excited about getting married?! And when it's the same people that asked me 2 nights ago...ack! I am going to resort to saying no I'm thinking of calling it off and hope they stop asking lmao!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I started P90x yesterday...and discovered muscles in my back I never knew I had...Let's see how long this lasts.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate being home alone and I'm sleepy.
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber -- it's a 2010 Honda Civic LX. :)
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy--ooooOOOOOOooooo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha!  I know; it's soooo pretty.  Pretty sure we'll be eating Ramen noodles for the next six years, but what can ya do.
  • Options
    danielle0789danielle0789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I'm pretty sure our costumes have changed! NOW hes going as a fisherman, and I'm going as "A Good Catch!" haha. I just love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Civics are purty--and last forever!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Having the swine flu totally sucks, but the amount of DVR I'm catching up on is making it almost worth it. And my sweet husband wasn't allowed to go to the office today (because of me), so he has locked himself in our guest room to work from home. He made me an island that I'm not allowed to leave unless totally necessary. He even sprayed Lysol all around me. I'm sure he is going to make me wear a mask soon. : )
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So this is more like a confession buuutI just invited another friend and her FI to my wedding LOLWe have the room plus she is getting married in April so I was like if you waaannttt toooo...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy I am so jealous! I totally wanted to get a honda civic(the electric one) when I was looking but I wasn't willing to eat ramen for the next 5 years :p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards