Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

stephiehall

Hi stephiehall, I saw in your bio that you were using Cake Guys...how has your experience been with them? I am thinking of doing one of their budget cakes. Any help/info you could offer would be great thanks!

Re: stephiehall

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had a great experience so far.  I have been working with Chad.  When I had my "Meet the Parents" dinner, I asked Chad if we could purchase some of their sample plates--like they have at tastings.  He said if we would pick them up, we could have them for free so we did and it was a huge hit.  There was not a bite of cake left and they gave us a ton!  The cake is delicious.  Some girls have complained that they are very slow to respond to emails, hard to get appointments, etc.  I think now that they have introduced the budget line, this is true.  (They didn't have this package when I got my cake.)  That being said, they have always gotten back to me, just not always right away.  With the budget package, I don't think you get to sample the cake beforehand, but don't worry about that because it is wonderful.  Also if you're going to need a very big cake, it might be just as easy to get the regular one that you get to design yourself.  Their minimum for a regular cake is $650, but you can include the groom's cake in that amount.  HTH!!
  • pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to butt in. I am working with them as well and with Chad as well, they are great to work with and he has always been fast at responding to email and great with scheduling appointments. They are very professional and have amazing cakes and for the quality and all other positives I thought the price was great!
  • aphitxaphitx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE their cakes. I am using their budget cake package (pics in bio). They did let me pick up cake from them (just like Stephie) before I signed on the dotted line....I still DREAM about this cake. LOVE THEM!!!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to a regular tasting as well before we signed the contract and we designed the cake there.  I thought about my cake all the way home and we booked with them the next day.  I have a pic of my cake in my bio with the flavors I chose.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards