Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Cupcake Stand Help

Hi. My wedding is going to be in August of 2012.  I guess our "theme" is somewhat countryish.love birds.  I really liked the idea of our cupcake tower(s) being trees/logs...something along those lines.  Does anyone know of a good place to buy them that is not very expensive?  Or have another fun idea?

Thank you!!

Re: Cupcake Stand Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a very cute one! Hmm, looks like I may have to see who can help. Thanks for the idea. :-)
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try Etsy!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tired them, but they were alll around $170. And since we are having over 200 cupcakes, I'd have to buy a few of them. :-/  But good idea none the less...I love that site!
  • Options
    kbn22273kbn22273 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also doing a cupcake tower.  I rented it from the baker for $50.  You may want to try that route...much cheaper than buying your own
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello --

I am a wedding cake vendor, and we typically rent out stands.  We actually have a great stand made out of a tree stump that would be awesome for this theme.  Please feel free to check out our website!  If you'd like to see photos of the stand, feel free to email us!

http://www.simplytiered.com
  • Options
    sarafoley98sarafoley98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought a cupcake stand on www.save-on-crafts.com You can customize the colors or add crafty paper to fit your style. Plus it's only like $30 for the stand that fits 300 cupcakes. I found mine pretty easy to paint, etc.... The lady making my cupcakes is putting the stand together for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_cupcake-stand-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:1c5cdbdf-cdb6-4961-b23f-d8b6ce7b74a7Post:c35cb3da-b07c-4a5f-af27-ca431bebc4ab">Re: Cupcake Stand Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought a cupcake stand on <a href="http://www.save-on-crafts.com" rel="nofollow">www.save-on-crafts.com</a> You can customize the colors or add crafty paper to fit your style. Plus it's only like $30 for the stand that fits 300 cupcakes. I found mine pretty easy to paint, etc.... The lady making my cupcakes is putting the stand together for me.
    Posted by sarafoley98[/QUOTE]

I bought my stand from the same place!  :)  I love that it comes with basic white to cover it.  Simple and easy to use.  They sell all sizes.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards