Due to venue policy of no hard alcohol we are doing and wine and beer at the "Cocktail Hour" along with still and sparkling water. We were thinking of adding iced tea, lemonade and a punch. Along with flavoured syrups for the tea, lemonade and sparkling water (think Italian soda). Now here comes the questions.
1. What do we call the "cocktail hour" since there will be no Cocktails?
2. What flavours for syrups?
3. For punch the punch Watermelon-Lime with mint or Orange-Mango-Pineapple with strawberries?
4. Can we do just wine and waters at the seated dinner?
5. For the desert reception (2.5 -3 hours with dancing) I'm thinking of having a coffee bar with cappuccino, espresso, coffees, teas and hot chocolate plus punch. Is that enough or should we include the wine and beer?
Thanks to all you knotties out there helping me with the little details. It's just FI and I doing the planning and I have so many questions on how things should be done.