July 2012 Weddings
Options

Shoe Dilema

Ok...my dress is tea length so you will be able to see my shoes the entire time.  I have not been able to find a pair of white shoes that I like at all and I feel like I have looked at about 1000 pairs of shoes online and at every store in town.  I have however, seen a bunch of shoes that are bright pink (one of our colors) that I really like.  Would it look ridiculous if I had on bright pink shoes? Thanks in advance!
:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Shoe Dilema

• Options
    edited February 2012

I'm not sure I have ever really seen any all-white shoes that I actually liked (assuming you are takling about fancier shoes and not sandaly-type shoes). I think bright pink sounds super fun - especially since it is one of your colors.
    bright pink shoes would make for some really fun photos too!

I have a pair of Barbie doll-esque satin bright pink pumps that are miles high and every time I wear them out, I get so many compliments.   

• Options
    I would go for the bright colors.  They are more memorable and they're more fun!
  • Options
    If I wasn't 6'1, I would be ROCKING a tea-length dress with a pair of fun shoes. That's half the fun of the dress, showing off a pair of super cute shoes. I would definitely do pink. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love these... http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/achillea-hot-fuchsia.html

and thanks ladies!  I think I am decided and will be rocking some awesome pink heels at the wedding! 
  • Options
    I love bright colors so I say go for it!! They will make for great photos! My shoes are red :)
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pink alllll the way!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    No bridesmaids to match but I bet that looks awesome!  :)  I am kind of thinking that I am going to try and find ones for my girls to match to wear with their flower girl dresses too.  :)  I think that will look cute in the pictures. 
  • Options
    My bride's dress is floor length and she's going to wear hot pink shoes with big flowers on the toe.  They look awesome.
  • Options
    I think lots of us are wearing colored shoes instead of the traditional white shoes, so I say go for it.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    I am definitely going to be rocking some colored shoes on my wedding day.  I have a feeling though they will be blue and match my BM's dresses but they will be pretty bold/brightly colored.  I say go for it!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards