Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

David's Bridal cancelled my Bridesmaids dresses!!!

My wedding is Oct 13th 2012, I put in an order for my Bridesmaid's dress in Early March. I only have 4 bridesmaids When I picked out the style Davids advised me to let the girls put there order in before July 31st to make sure all the dresses would be in before then. Thinking that I would be ahead of the deadline date I told all my girls that they couldn't order any later than June 1st.  My Matoron was the first to get her dress on March 21st, on May 31st, I went in with another one of my bridesmaids to order her dress and girl at the register took all her information and let her pay for the dress and let us leave.  My Maid of honor and my last bridesmaid went on Friday June 1st at 11am to get there dress and they were told that they can not order the dress because the 31st was the last day that the dress was going to be sold. I am furious I don't know why no one told me that when I was in there the day before the dress would have been discontinued I could have brought my last two girls dresses and I wouldn't have been going through this stressful situation! I went to Davids bridal to see if there was anyway that they could get the dresses from another store for me and the lady said there was no way because the dresses were on clearance and they would not be able to do anything or even give me a discount or anything for the inconvience. Am I wrong for feeling like it's not my fault that this happened I don't know what else to do can someone help!!!

Re: David's Bridal cancelled my Bridesmaids dresses!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards