Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Cute name for Cocktails

Hi, I'm a BM in a wedding this coming June.  Bride asked for help coming up with a cute name for their signature cocktail. (don't know what that is yet).

Bride & Groom's names: Kate & Walker
Last Name: Ellis
Colors: Navy and Orange
Places they've lived: NYC and Dubai

HELP!

Re: Cute name for Cocktails

• Options
    rascal17rascal17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with taking the names out of the post. I would also wait to see what the cocktail is before trying to come up with a name. Whats in the drink may help making a name easier.
    Pumpernickel and olive juice
  • Options
    kimberlyr22kimberlyr22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going simple and cutesy with our two signature drink names...I'm using the nicknames we call each other...I'm Baby Girl, which will be something fluffy and sweet and garnished with cotton candy. His nickname is Toddybear; we're still working on a recipe that works with the name.

:)
    photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    jessss21jessss21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're doing a scotch drink you do something like "Katie Walker" a nod to Johnny Walker.  That's all I've got though.
  • Options
    Abby10101Abby10101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I recently tried this fabulous new cranberry garnish! Stunning in champagne! Sweet & delicious! Impress your guests by serving something beautiful and elegant! Beautiful red color! This is a great way to spice up your cocktails and leave an impression on your guests!

http://loungeattire.com/drink/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards