Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Signature Drink Names - Help!

I never really thought coming up with names would be difficult, but it really is.  Maybe all of the wedding details are clouding my mind a bit...  I could sure use some help!

My fiance and I are going to have our own signature drinks.

His is going to be a non alcoholic version of a sangrira with the flavors of apple, orange, lime, lemon, and grape:Signature Drinks Names :  wedding signature drinks names signature drink help Picyu6YGV

And my drink is going to be a non alcoholic punch with the flavor profiles of pineapple, orange, and cranberry:

Signature Drinks Names :  wedding signature drinks names signature drink help PicFi6uoA

My name is Claire, my fiance's name is Jeff and we would love to have our names in our drinks' titles.  We're having a very vintage wedding, with an airplane theme (as he's a pilot).  If you have any ideas, please let me know!  I would really love to pick others' brains right now!  Thanks you guys!

Claire

Re: Signature Drink Names - Help!

• edited December 2011
    Jeff's Mile High Ball

Claire's Blushing Bride Punch
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeff's Pilot Punch and Claire's Co-pilot Concoction.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know much about airplanes but I do know some of them have really cool names and nicknames...Maybe you could incorporate that into the drinks?

Maybe you could do a play off of the Spirit of St Louis and do the Spirit of (city your getting married)

Or one of them could be Jeff's Flight (insert month of marriage) and Claire's Flight (insert day of wedding) so it would like your flgiht numbers
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Claire's Coral Concoction

Jeff's Jet Juice
  • btailleferbtaillefer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_signature-drink-names?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:5111f9c5-7e75-416a-8b8f-13c1d8cd79ffPost:4efd7d31-dd3a-4361-b1c1-87ba0bdec35c">Re: Signature Drink Names - Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jeff's Mile High Ball Claire's Blushing Bride Punch
    Posted by NOLAbridealmost[/QUOTE]

Oh i like these names!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG i totally never thought of having non alcoholic signature drinks!  We aren't having alcohol but just tea, lemonade, coffee and water.

Great idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • whitecewhitece member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks you guys!  I've gotten some good ideas from all of you!  I appreciate your help!
    Claire
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_signature-drink-names?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:5111f9c5-7e75-416a-8b8f-13c1d8cd79ffPost:45c72769-5d1f-43af-a267-de36c7de6d15">Re: Signature Drink Names - Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jeff's Pilot Punch and Claire's Co-pilot Concoction.
    Posted by Sue-n-Kevin[/QUOTE]

Love this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards