Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Reception Menu

I have no idea if this is going to be enough options for my wedding we are planning on have at least 150 people and I don't want people to get board with the food choices.This is what we have come up with and I have to get the list to the Caterers.

Bar-be-Que with different sauces.

Salad Bar

(Lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tommy toe tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers (yellow, red, green) broccoli, romaine lettuce, cauliflower, radishes, onions, avocados, beets, cabbage (red and white) mushrooms, baby corn, green peas, zucchini, squash, bacon bits, ham, turkey, pepperoni, croutons, sunflower seeds, black and green olives, boiled eggs, raisins, pineapple, dried cranberries. Ranch, Caesar, French, Italian, thousand island, oil, vinaigrette, cracked salt and pepper.)

Cold slaw

mac and cheese.

Shrimp cocktail

Yeast rolls

Pork posers.

Veggie grill (I don't know the technical term for this but it has veggies wrapped in tinfoil with oil and salt and pepper and what ever else sounds good on it and it cooks on the grill for an hour)

Crab cakes

Baked beans

Creamy diced potato's

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Reception Menu

• I think what you have listed sounds really yummy and it has a great diversity to cover those that are vegetarians.  I definitely do not think your guests will be bored with your selection.

• i think that all sounds good!  i think everyone can satisfy themselves with that.
  • Looks good to me.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards