Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Cake Pops?

Okay so as of yesterday I've decided that *think* I'm going to go with an earlier time for my wedding something like a ceremony starting at 12-1 instead of 3-4. If I do go with this which I'm almost certain I am, I am going to have a deli cater it. And I had a thought driving to work, instead of cup cakes what about cake pops?

Do you ladies think it would be weird to do cakepops for the guests instead of cupcakes?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake Pops?

• Options
    I love cake pops too, and if served 3-4, would be satisfied.  Another bride, yesterday, wanted to do what seemed like 1 instead, and was going to have a full cake be styrofoam.  If you display the cake pops, it would work instead, especally in your time frame.

Through a cake supply store, order some styrofoam tiers.  6/9/12/15 or so.  Stack them like a cake, cover in ribbons in your colors, and some flowers, and put the cake pops in.  That might be a cool idea.
  • Options
    I am not a fan of cake pops. I prefer to eat with a fork and knife not have to bite into something and potentially get my clothing dirty. 
  • Options
    Edible Favors are great.  Check out www.AdrienneBowenEvents.com for Candy Buffet, Dessert Tables, Mini Cup Cakes, Cupcake Pushpops, Cake Pops and much more! Also take a look at the Chocolate Fountains, Milk, Dark, White or any color! yummy....  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards