Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Groom's input on cake?

This seems as if a rather odd question to ask, but I wanted some input.  My fiance has taken the stance of "do whatever you want" for most of the wedding planning.  I would rather him have more input as I am very indecisive on my own, but that is simply the way it is.

The question is, how much input should he have on the actual wedding cake?  I know there is a groom's cake so is this cake technically mine or ours?  The reason I want to know is we are to go talk to the lady doing our cake soon and he has already expressed not really wanting to go and I am trying to determine if it is trully necessary for him to be there.

TIA

Re: Groom's input on cake?

• Options
    My husband wanted a cake that would be a reflection of the two of us.  For this reason he was very much involved in the process.  He chose the design and flavors of the cake.  i was so excited that he was finally taking some interest that I just picked what he wanted : ).  He did a great job.  The cake was beautiful and delicious.
  • Options
    My FI likes to be involved with planning. He of course came to the cake tasting to try cake and then we decided together on flavors ect. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards