Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Resturant Receptions

I was wondering if anyone had their reception at a resturant? I heard wonderful things about Maggino's, just looking for more options. Thanks.

Re: Resturant Receptions

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's an Indian restaurant up near Stonebriar that I went to for a reception once.  I can tell you that Campisi's on Mockingbird doesn't do receptions but the one in Downtown Dallas does.  I think some of your best bets will be some of the mom and pop or lesser known restaurants.  Start calling some of your favorite local restaurants to see what they say.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Avanti Fountain Place in Downtown Dallas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...I've heard of Marie Gabrielle's in Dallas and Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Maggiano's. Depending on the size, I'd also look at Marie Gabrielle's (high food/beverage minimum, but beautiful), Ferrari's Italian Villa (the Grapvine location is larger than Addison location), and Blue Mesa (if you're cool with Mexican food for a wedding)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to say Ferraris and Blue Mesa. Also there is somewhere in Addison Circle that does private rooms- I think it is Arthur's and maybe Isabella's in Frisco.
  • Options
    ThorpLEThorpLE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can deal with the cowboy murals (or are willing to pay to drape the walls,) the Reata in downtown Ft. Worth lets you rent out the entire 4th floor and dome. The food and beverage minimums seem pretty reasonable, too. Unfortantely, I've only seen photos from the website, but my coworkers tell me it's nice and the food is really good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards