Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

thank you notes

anyone have any recommendations for places to get cute thank you notes?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: thank you notes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly? Marshalls or TJ Maxx. They're all really cute and very inexpensive, especially if you don't care if they don't match your paper theme.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Emi.  I got mine from Target.  I didn't care about matching and I knew that I wanted to get a big bang for my buck.  I think I got a packet of 25 thank you cards for about $10.  Score!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah that's honestly what I was thinking. I really don't want to spend $1 a thank you note when people just read it and throw it away? I will definitely check out those stores. Your prices seem much more in line with my budget! :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we talked about getting postcards with a picture of us printed from vistaprint or somewhere like that.  i think you can get 100 of them for around $15 depending on what you have printed.  they're cheaper for postage and you don't have to write as much.  just an idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got some at Tuesday Morning for really cheap, you never know what you will find there.
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Target but I got the really cute ones.  10 for $6.  But they were really cute!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Get a 40% off coupon for signing up for Hobby Lobby's weekly ad via email. I did this and got 50 thank you cards for $6 bucks. They are pretty too, ivory with a silver foil heart.
  • Options
    kcmedstudentkcmedstudent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.prestonpaper.comThey're in Dallas.  I got some oh so cute cards at a holiday mart they were at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards