July 2012 Weddings

I'm BACK!! ha ha

Missed you all!!

LOVE the siggys so far!!  Gorgeous rings knotties!!  (LADY, I posted step by step directions in your post.  I hope it is useful and helps!! if not please let me know!!)

The move was OMG...We we expecting rain for the whole day yesterday, but luckily we got the majority of it done before it started pouring around 5:30ish...So we only have 2 dressers and a desk to move.  We would have done that today, but it has been raining non-stop since around 1:30.  We'll tackle that this week since we still have our current place until the April 11th. 

My legs and forarms are so freaking sore!!  Maybe a little TMI but getting on and off the toilet is a chore...FI laughed at me...haha  but the view, the patio and the bigger place definitely makes the 3rd floor worth it!  I just know that I'll get a good work out every time I go up the stairs...more motivation to get crackin' on this weightloss and getting in shape! haha

I'll post a few pics when I can find my camera!!

Re: I'm BACK!! ha ha

• Congrats!  All is right in the world again, lol.  Can't wait to see pictures.  

Nati, you're going to go crazy with baked goods if/when you get an actual oven in the future, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_im-back-ha-ha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:164a862a-1cda-4c3f-bc4b-69b80f2580d8Post:9e3bfaae-1568-45b1-9a20-2523bcf8e473">Re: I'm BACK!! ha ha</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  All is right in the world again, lol.  Can't wait to see pictures.   Nati, you're going to go crazy with baked goods if/when you get an actual oven in the future, lol.
    Posted by mrsbunyip[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! You're probably right Nereida... maybe I should avoid getting one! Lol! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards