Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Non alcoholic drink options

Our wedding reception will not be catered by a "company." We'll have a meat, fruit, vegetable, cheese tray, etc. idea going on. What about drinks? Should we have tubs filled with ice for canned drinks? I was thinking of having punch to go with a slice of cake, but in my opinion, punch is to sweet to serve as the only beverage. Any thoughts?

Re: Non alcoholic drink options

• I think as long as you have tea and water, punch will be fine. I don't drink cokes, so I never miss them when they're not there.
    I have gone to plenty of parties where all they have is tea and water.
  • I would have soda for sure.  Punch or lemonade, or iced tea would be other good non-alcoholic options.  If your reception is going late you might also want to make sure coffee will be available.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I'm going the same route. Because we won't be having alcohol, I'm going to be using an apple cider for toasts. Then I will have bottles of water and a few different varieties of soda as well.

It's your wedding, if you want punch, do punch! Just make sure you also have water for the guests as well. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think iced tea, lemonade, punch and coffee is a nice touch. Even fancying up your coffee are would be nice. For example, setting up flavored syrups/creamers, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards