Virginia
Options

Rustic Barn for winter wedding?

I'm trying to find the perfect location for a friend for a more rustic winter wedding. The trick is that they're getting married in January, so it has to be heated, and they're looking at probably 350+ guests which is the biggest obstacle. They would love a more rustic, mountain, barn type of feel.. something like the Marriott Ranch (it only holds 70 people :0( ) they're willing to go almost anywhere in VA, but the closer to either Harrisonburg VA or Hampton Roads VA the better! Thanks for any ideas I can pass on! :0) 

Re: Rustic Barn for winter wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you mentioned hampton roads...in va beach, along princess anne rd, area of pungo...there are alota farms out that way. stables that i'm certain would be listed either in yellow pages or on the internet (maybe riding academies, boarding, something along those lines).
    good luck with this. weddings in barns are wonderful...they're sooo much fun to photograph. really anything on a farm provides great photo ops.
    i'll be interested to hear/see where it ends up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not near Harrisonburg. But Im haveing my January wedding in Middleburg Va. at a place called Briar patch B&B they have both a b and b and a indoor venue. Its elegant and romantic. I also love that they have a nice stone fire place. Makes it even more perfect for Winter. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards