Virginia

Selling Crystal Tree (manzanita branches) Centerpieces in Richmond VA

There is no way these buggers will ship, so please don't ask me to. They HAVE to be picked up. They ride okay in the car, the crystals swing a bit but they are hot glued to the trees and stay put.

Asking 70 dollars a centerpiece.  

My CL Post has pictures:
http://richmond.craigslist.org/for/3345146760.html

These were trees we made ourselves. The vase is cardboard with lots of sticks cut and hot glued onto the cardboard. They make really sturdy vases but should be picked up from the bottom. We put floral green styrofoam inside which we stabbed the manzanita branches into. We also put in the LED lighted branches into the foam and weaved them into the manzanita branches. You can see that there are colorful plastic butterflies hot glued into the branches. The crystal strands are actually plastic but they look great with the LED light and they look like glass without having to worry about them breaking. The end points are actually crystal. There is also gravel inside the boxes to weigh them down so you don't have to worry about them falling over or anything like that.

These took hours and hours to make, you can have the DIY look without any of the trouble. Each centerpiece is 70 dollars. It includes batteries for the LED branches. I perfer to sell them as a set. I believe we have 8 maybe nine of them (I can double check the number if you want all of them.)

We also have a long branch that was suspended over the head table. It has fake ivy, red berries, LED branches, and butterflies. I'll sell that for 70 dollars too.

I'll add more photos later. Please email if you have any questions. I'm located near Byrd Park in Richmond City.

If interested, please email me at Ashley_Robin_Wedding@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards