Virginia

Cake help

Well my MOH started a Cake business and she was going to do our cake...But I dont want her stressed, or me to not like it and be mad at her all day.  (not a chance because she is awesome at it)...But regardless she is not going to do it now...So I need suggestions of bakers in the Hampton Roads area...Appreciate it girls..

Jeanne
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake help

• edited December 2011
    First of all, don't use Precious Gourmet/First Class Occasions. We originally booked with her because the cake was yummy and she was cheap, but she is almost impossible to get in touch with. It has been the frustration of my engagement.

That said, I recommend our new baker, Linda Williams at Farm Fresh. Check her out on Facebook or PM me for her phone number. She's very experienced and still affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    i highly recommend Mrs B in Va Beach (Independence Blvd near Haygood). Her wedding cakes are amazing. She also does cheesecakes which are incredible. I've done many weddings that had a Mrs B cake at the reception and have never heard a complaint about her.
    G'luck!!!!
  • edited December 2011

Hampton Roads is very broad range, and you might pay a highter delivery/set-up fee if someone has to travel across water......
    But we are using Creations From The Heart.  Her name is Alice Cooke and she is located in Seaford (York County).  You can check out all cakes that she does on her facebook page.
    Good luck!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Decided with Incredible Edibles, I fell in love with the hummingbird cake.  She was very professional, and definately told me what I could and could not do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards