Virginia
Options

charlottesville florist - help!

Hello ladies!  I'm a Dec '09 bride getting married in Charlottesville, VA, and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for florists in the area.  Any help at all will be GREATLY appreciated.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: charlottesville florist - help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you do a google search for charlottesville va florist it brings up all the ones in the area and if you click them a bunch have reviews from other people who have used them.  I've only used daffodils at Lake Monticello and I wasn't that pleased with them.  They don't really listen to what you want and don't care that they got it wrong. 
  • Options
    hellergirlhellergirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Floral Images and so far they have been awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pat's Florals did our May wedding and did an absolutely fabulous job.  It's a mom and daughter team, and they were just terrific.
  • Options
    AAW613AAW613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan events at UVa occasionally. I used Patterson's Flowers in Crozet. Mr. Patterson was very easy to work with and found flowers that worked with my budget. All the event planners in my office use him and say he is the best in town. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    IncogNeatoIncogNeato member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Pat's Floral was fantastic at our wedding and very willing to accomodate your needs and budget.
    Photobucket
    Baby girl was born at 36 weeks after PPROM at 5lb, 4 oz
    1 month 7 lb, 4oz
    2 mo. 8 lb, 10 oz
    6 mo. 12 lb, 7oz
    9 mo 14 lb, 10oz
    12 mo 15 lb, 14oz
    18 mo 19 lb, 4oz
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born at 39 weeks! 5lb, 13oz
This discussion has been closed.