Virginia

OOT Bag for Va Beach Wedding

I've already purchased most of the stuff for my OOT bags.  I am going with a "my favorite things" theme, so I'm including some of FI's and my favorite things, like Haribo gummi bears, Chapstick (I'm addicted!), etc.  But now I'm thinking I should add something Virginia-related or Virginia Beach specifically.  I could try to find some "Virginia is for lovers" stickers, but I would love to include something about Virginia Beach.  However, I'm stumped.  Any suggestions?  I'm looking for something cheap, under $1 each.  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OOT Bag for Va Beach Wedding

• edited December 2011
    why not add some salt water taffy ???
  • edited December 2011
    Scrapingd - Ooh, that's a great suggestion!  I don't know why I didn't think of that.  Thanks =)
  • edited December 2011
    I put Jody's Popcorn bags in my baskets - she makes it in VA Beach so it's a local product :)  They'll even make it in your wedding colors!
  • edited December 2011
    Taffy is a great idea.  If you're looking for something more like a keepsake you could go to any giftshop or surfshop and get VA Beach magnets. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas, ladies.  Next time I'm in Va Beach (I live in Nova), I'll have to hit up the boardwalk and see what kind of treats or souvenirs I can find.
  • edited December 2011
    i am also making oot bags too as i am from michigan :)  so thanks also for the ideas guys
  • edited December 2011
    This isn't Va. Beach related but another nice idea is to put cute luggage tags in the bags (for your OOT guests travels back home).
  • edited December 2011
    Salt water taffy, get a bottle from the dollar store and put some sand in it, maybe tie a ribbon around it and put a note on it with the date or something.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll tell you the one thing I always like to get in the OOT bags, this is not anyhow VB related, but I love to get two bottles of water! One for each of the guests staying in the hotel. I don't like drinking tap water and nothing is better after the wedding or waking up the next day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards