Virginia
Options

Hi Everyone!

Recently engaged (3.5 months ago!!)  Planning our 2010 wedding.  Venue is already booked (Mill at Fine Creek) and cake is being discussed now, with Jean Jacques in Carytown.  Liliana Bindas at the bakery suggested a photographer in Richmond, Linkowitz Photography.  Had never heard of him but his site and work looks very nice, but his rates seem cheap?  Anyone know anything about them?Also if anyone can suggest a coordinator? or florist?

Re: Hi Everyone!

• Options
    laurenc192laurenc192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We are venue twins! I have seen some of his work and I like it. He has also done weddings at The Mill which is to your advantage since he knows the site. Good luck planning!
  • Options
    LucyEssesLucyEsses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE The Mill!  Have always wanted my wedding to be there!  They can do it all!  Oh well, I guess my hope is to hear more about the photographer.  I'm going to email him tonight and see what I can find out.  I really can't find a bad pic on his site, hope his rates on his site are real.When is your Mill wedding?!?!
  • Options
    laurenc192laurenc192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is 12/11/10. I'd love to keep in touch to let each other know how things are going, what working with The Mill is like, etc. I wouldn't be put off by a low price on the photog by the way, my wedding photog has even lower rates but once I met her and looked at enough of her work I was sold. If you can get to the Linkowitz customer proffing site go to a couple of weddings and look at every picture. This way you can see the difference between the ones heavily edited for the site and those that you would receive as a bride. If they are all good then he has to be the real deal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  My daughter is using Flowers Make Scents across from Chesterfield Towne Center.  They are reasonable and do beautiful work!  My daughter used them all the time when she was an event planner for Capitol One.  I can't help you with the photographer.  We are using Mike Topham.  Also, we are using Bakers Kitchen for the cake.  We went to several tastings, and for the price we were looking to, they were the best.
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Also planning 2010 wedding in Richmond. Having a cake tasting with Liliana in next few weeks. I haven't heard of Linkowitz though. We decided on DMfoto, their portfolio is great! We are meeting with Flowers Make Scents in Midlothian. Sorry, can't help with coordinator, we are looking at Richmond Marriott West, they have coordinators on staff.Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards