Virginia

Fort Monroe, Virginia

Are any brides getting married on Fort Monroe Virginia or know someone who has?My FI and I plan to marry at the Fort Monroe Gazebo and I was wondering how past or future brides plan to make an entrance.
May 21st,2011
"to make you feel my love"
dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography

Re: Fort Monroe, Virginia

• edited December 2011
    i am also getting married at fort monroe :)  i am getting married in the chapel though, pics in the gazebo only, so i am afraid i am no help...  i just got all excited when i saw fort monroe, lol
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there on Saturday August 22.....4 days from now! We are going to pull up behind the Chamberlain and walk up that back staircase....walk around the deck and then come down those stairs. : )
  • edited December 2011
    sorry it took me so long to reply! Did you guys have any trouble with the hotel? They are just so picky. I'd thought about walking down the stair case as welll.
    May 21st,2011

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Ft. Monroe too! not in the gazebo though ..at St. Mary Star of the Sea. Good luck I am sure it will be beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw! My Nephew attended school there! It is so neat to meet brides in my area! I love living near water.. it makes fro such beautiful weddings.
    May 21st,2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards