Virginia
Options

Hello.

I just wanted to formally introduce myself to everyone. I've been browsing around the knot for a while, and as my wedding draws closer I thought it'd be cool to connect with other brides in my area.Thanks,JC

Re: Hello.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW, I can't get it to work in my signature, but www.ryanandjaketa.weebly.com is my wedding bio
  • Options
    engaged2Qengaged2Q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  This board is very slow...but anyway, what part of VA are you from?  When is your wedding? (I looked at your bio, but didn't see it there).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm originally from Chesapeake, but I moved to the beach to be with FI about 2 years ago. We're getting married on May 14 at Lesner Inn in Virginia Beach
  • Options
    engaged2Qengaged2Q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cool.  My FI is from the Tidewater area, so I have spent a pretty good deal of time down there.  My wedding is now 35 days away...sheesh, when did that happen?  Time goes by fast.  My wedding is going to be held near Charlottesville.  I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply...it's been a very busy week (I'm a teacher, so the times that I can get on the knot are somewhat limited).  Enjoy the planning time!!  You'll be a month out before you know it and then it will be over in a flash!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!I just had a CW get married at the Lessner Inn a few weeks ago. From what I hear, she was very happy w/ it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards