Virginia

Invitation frustration!

I don't think I have it in me to do this myself - so if you could pas along anyone in the area that can help would be great.  I have already looked at the usual suspects like the books at hallmark and party city.  I can't find my Purple and green invitations I want.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Invitation frustration!

• name1109name1109 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Myra from www.myrasinvitationsetc.com She has been in the business for 10 years and recently started on her own. If you give her a price she can meet it. I purchased 100 invitations, reply cards, reception cards and thank you cards for $425 but she has many many options. Her email is myra@myrasinvitationsetc.com Best of luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but http://cardsandpockets.com/ has DIY pocket invitations and for 75 of them its a little over 100.00 and they have quite a few colors to choose from!
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have specific color wants, I second maybe looking at cards and pockets or paperandmore.com.  You could always do a simple panel card of green and purple, then just use plain white cardstock and envelopes for your invites.I ordered most of my paper from paperandmore as well as envelopes.DIY doesn't have to be too time consuming, I made my invites and am making my MOH's invites for her wedding also.
  • edited December 2011
    I used pockets from cardsandpockets.com and they were in green and purple.  PIB
  • edited December 2011
    Great information!  Thanks everyone.
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is actually a graphic designer by degree and custom designed mine... and had them printed for my very cheaply. Let me know if that is something you would be interested in! My colors were purple and green, too!
  • edited December 2011
    I have been looking at a websites that was suggested tain one of my bridal books. It is www.invitations4sale.com it is the one where other companies offer 40% off and donate money toward a good cause at the same time! Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    VBbeachbum - yes I am interested...  You can email me at k_vaiden@yahoo.com   that's an underscore not a space. thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Magnetstreet.com will let you alter the color to almost all of their wedding invitations to match any color(s) of your choice! I picked an invitation that was originally blue and altered it to be the same color green as my girls bridesmaid dresses!

They are pretty affordable too! I am getting 150 invites, RSVP cards, and envelopes for $275. Check it out!

Good Luck! :O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards