Virginia

Bummed beach bride, reception location fell through :/

As I am definitely crying as I write this, we were just informed by our not-so-helpful parents that they will not be able to help us reserve the reception site in Nags Head we've been dreaming of, planned out, met with the coordinator of, etc. We originally planned to pay for everything ourselves, but they promised us this help and then pulled out YESTERDAY after the save-the-dates read Nags Head and our chosen wedding date.We really are thinking about bucking the hotel idea and renting a house, but we need help with this, as we live in Norfolk, VA and only visit Nags Head about 7 times a year, we don't know too much about the area...where would our guests park? We know people have these weddings there all the time, I've seen them, and I know we could fit around 125 people but where would they even park? I'm just panicky and lost now because we're getting married next July and a venue is EXTREMELY important. Money's always been this huge problem in my life and I really though I'd get the wedding of my dreams and a big break on worrying about $ for once, I really did, now I'm not sure that's going to happen.Please help, thanks yall.-Amanda

Re: Bummed beach bride, reception location fell through :/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards