Virginia

Looking for a good reasonable DJ

First off sorry if this has been posted a hundred times! I tried to search DJ and only got a couple links. Anyway I'm having my reception in Virginia Beach and am currently looking for a DJ. So far the only good reviews I've seen are for DJ on the Side and Kash Mobile DJ. Which I will be starting my search with. I also have seen a couple negatives on Astro DJ's and S & A media. Does anyone have any other DJ's they can recommend or not recommend? I was looking at Tidewater DJ's has anyone used them? TIA for any advice you can give.

Re: Looking for a good reasonable DJ

• edited December 2011
    I'm an MOH in a wedding in 3 weeks - she's using Rodney Charles and has had good things to say about him.  I don't know if he has a website, but I'd google him as well.
  • PitchslapPitchslap member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used an Affair to Remember DJs and LOVED LOVED LOVED them!  It's a husband and wife team and they just did an amazing job!  They did great with the make sure to play/ trying to play/ and most importantly do not play list.  And they're just about the sweetest couple you've ever met!  Their website is: anaffairtorememberdj.com
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Here comes #2! BabyFruit Ticker
  • simple102007simple102007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "I used an Affair to Remember DJs and LOVED LOVED LOVED them! It's a husband and wife team and they just did an amazing job! They did great with the make sure to play/ trying to play/ and most importantly do not play list. And they're just about the sweetest couple you've ever met! Their website is: anaffairtorememberdj.com" this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • msmoore80msmoore80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    unfortunately Afair to remember is booked for my date.
  • nicholraynicholray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try looking at the Craigs list postings under event...a lot of them put postings up. but make sure you check them out before signing a contract. We're using Stan Glaser who is awesome! His personality is so fun! here's his webiste: http://www.glaserdj.com/
  • PhotobellaPhotobella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you havent found one yet, PM me. I  have a friend who DJ's and I've worked with him before. I can give you his phone number. His rates are pretty reasonable & he alot of fun to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards