Virginia

Florist, Hampton Roads Peninsula

Does anyone have a recommendation for a florist in the Hampton Roads area, preferably on the peninsula?Thanks,Courtney

Re: Florist, Hampton Roads Peninsula

• name1109name1109 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Leslie Hartig. She has a tiny little place and was able to meet what I needed. If you do not want to use her I recommend Norfolk Wholesale Florist in Norfolk (I really liked them too...I think they're a little more affordable....don't judge them by their website go in and give them your ideas and see what they can come up with...they made a bouquet for me for free on my ideas)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • courtnikocourtniko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I will look into them.
  • edited December 2011
    Myself and 2 of my BMs have used Daevid in Norfolk - he strictly does weddings, works to your budget and is incredibly creative! His website is www.daevids.com
  • edited December 2011
    If you want someone on the peninsula, use Tanya Frazier - (757) 813-067 - her company is called graceful designs. She has been amazing to work with. I really dont care about flowers so I just told her the colors and budget and she designed everything. She also is great within a budget!!
  • courtnikocourtniko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I will definitely check these out, i really appreciate the suggestions.  It is great to get suggestions from people that have been the ones to work with the vendors, rather than just looking at vendors who advertises and such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards