Virginia

Wedding and Bridesmaids dresses

I'm currently looking at Alfred Angelo dresses for all of us. Has anyone have a great (or really bad) experience in our local area? Any recommendations for shops good or bad are welcome. Any stores in the Fredericksburg, Woodbridge or Springfield area will be great! Thanks alot.Liz

Re: Wedding and Bridesmaids dresses

• msmoore80msmoore80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure too much about your area. I looked closer to VA Beach. I went to one store called All the Rage on Laskin Road and they were terrible. I had an appointment and the lady at the shop ignored me most of the time and didn't help me find anything! She just told me to look around and then went off to talk to another employee. Then I called around to find the style I wanted and ended up at Ellis Fashions & Fotos in Prince George. The person who helped me was wonderful and even had the dress waiting for me when I got there. I was looking for my wedding dress, but when I called around to the places on the Alfred Angelo site most of the bridal shops just carried the BM dresses so you will probably have an easier time finding those! GL
  • edited December 2011
    It sounds like you are from Nova, so I suggest posting on the DC Area board to get more responses.  I think most of the Knotties on this board are from other parts of VA.In Nova, I would def recommend Rosalin's in Falls Church.  I got two BM dresses there (for friends' weddings) and had good experiences, plus their prices are very reasonable since it's not a fancy shop.I ordered Alfred Angelo dresses for my BMs, but I went through Pearl's Place.  It's a bridal shop located in New Orleans, but lots of Knotties place phone orders through them.  You just have to know exactly what you want and what size.  I figured out my BMs' sizes based on a sizing chart (which had me really worried), and the dresses arrived in the mail at the estimated time and in great condition and fit my BMs well.  Plus I saved a fortune on the dresses!  I paid about half what I was quoted in bridal shops in Nova.Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info...very helpful =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards