Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Have you seen this?? (fair warning... it's sad)

Re: Have you seen this?? (fair warning... it's sad)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wiping away the tears right now...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES! Of all places I first saw it over on SB. So bittersweet.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    More confirmation that I'm a heartless b!tch. It's sweet but nope, no crying.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't watched the video, but I read an article about them. What a wonderful, mature young man to stick by her side!
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

tears. How lucky was she to have such a wonderful friend by her side. ALS is such an awful disease--for him to be strong with her for the progression of her illness to the end takes a strong person. I've seen adults that crumble under that pressure, let alone a teenager.

• Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_seen-this-fair-warning-its-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:123c552e-1759-4f2e-9552-e097949d86fdPost:2cdee4ee-930e-499c-ac4e-aa31a9ec64fc">Re: Have you seen this?? (fair warning... it's sad)</a>:
    [QUOTE]More confirmation that I'm a heartless b!tch. It's sweet but nope, no crying.
    Posted by rcpm44[/QUOTE]

ditto...no tears...

*sigh*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How incredibly sweet and sad.  Tears for me too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow... I wasn't crying at all until the last words about her dying 10 days later.

Now I'm a bit of a mess.

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_seen-this-fair-warning-its-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:123c552e-1759-4f2e-9552-e097949d86fdPost:1a0f167e-2991-4a10-b2d0-edf1307de6da">Re: Have you seen this?? (fair warning... it's sad)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow... I wasn't crying at all until the last words about her dying 10 days later. Now I'm a bit of a mess.
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

That's where it got me too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_seen-this-fair-warning-its-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:123c552e-1759-4f2e-9552-e097949d86fdPost:01495566-1611-4e05-b751-4ecd6d4a1501">Re: Have you seen this?? (fair warning... it's sad)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't watched the video, but I read an article about them. What a wonderful, mature young man to stick by her side!
    Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

This is what I thought too! So sad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a beautiful story. I was also doing good until the end then the floodgates opened!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He is a strong young man to go through with that. I just can't imagine someone that young having that disease!! :(   I feel bad cus I wasn't crying but it really touched me, specially now around the holidays. You just never know when someone will pass. Have to make the most out of every moment you have with loved ones.
  • Options
    sarathirzasarathirza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

gah, crying at work now - and it was the end that got me too. so sad! (but so touching)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards