Virginia
Options

Walking down the aisle music help?

I am very confused on what i should have playing as I walk down the aisle with my parents.  I do not want the traditional  music that palys as you walk down the aisle but I need some suggestions.. Please help ladies!

Re: Walking down the aisle music help?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So you don't want classical music or just Pacabel's Canon? That songs annoys the crap out of me, by the way.

You can really play anything you like. I choose some other classical music options that I liked, but some people use modern music that means something to them. "Over the Rainbow" (the beachy/acoustic version) is one I keep hearing about a lot.

Just start listening to music or try googling modern wedding music and see what it gives you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a Hawaiian musician named Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.  And he does a beautiful rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World.  Just a thought.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wil probably use "Fue Elise" or the Moonlight Sonota for the mothers to walk in to, the opennign song from Forrest Gump for the bridal party and "Love Never Fails" by Brandon Heath for me ...

Find the songs that have special meanings for you and use them ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm considering "Everything" by Lifehouse

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards